-
August 18th, 2004, 01:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member

Stolen from action-figure.com.
-
August 18th, 2004, 01:44 AM
#2
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
August 18th, 2004, 01:58 AM
#3
Inactive Member
wish it was a little more close up
-
August 18th, 2004, 02:02 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I duno.....think I preffer the original version....
-
August 18th, 2004, 02:15 AM
#5
Inactive Member
McFarlane makes a werewolf figure that actually kinda resembles a werewolf and it's a music figure?
WTF?
What's next-- a Monsters line made up of humans?
-
August 18th, 2004, 02:17 AM
#6
Inactive Member
goddamn. not bad. I may buy that one after all...
-
August 18th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#7
-megalithanod
Guest
WLN - was that actually meant as a joke? Wasn't that Monsters 3? [img]smile.gif[/img]
As for the figure shown, I am looking forward to it, and will be getting a dupe to put on the desk at work.
-
August 18th, 2004, 03:01 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Bitterness and sarcasm just don't come across on the Internet.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It just kinda irks me that all of the best monsters are being produced in places other than the Monsters line.
Series 3 was a huge disappointment, so much so that I haven't even purchased any.
Here's for hopin' that Monsters 4 is good.
-
August 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
#9
-megalithanod
Guest
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks